Main Article Content
The life and professional activity of Vasyl Tymofiiovych Skrylnikov — a famous doctor-hygienist, scientist, and public figure have been represented. V.T. Skrylnikov contributed to the development of sanitary-prophylaxis direction in zemstvo medicine in Katerynoslav province in the second half of the 19th century; he was the first district sanitary doctor in Katerynoslav. The scientist actively studied medical features of natural agents, namely Tymofiivska clay. He successfully worked at Sloviansk resort, was the editor of a local newspaper. V.T. Skrylnikov is an author of many works on balneotherapy.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.
Sbornik po khozyaystvennoy statistike Poltavskoy gubernii [Collection on economic statistics in Poltava region]. Vol. ХІ. Poltava; 1997. (in Russian).
Spysok naselenyh mest Poltavskoy gubernii na 1900 god [List of populated areas in Poltava region in 1900]. Poltava; 1900. (in Russian).
Alfavitnuy ukazatel mest Poltavskoy gubernii za 1910 god [Alphabetical index of populated areas in Poltava region in 1910]. Poltava; 1910. (in Russian).
Yegorov A. From I.M. Skrylnikov’s papers. Yekaterinoslavskiye gubernskiye vedomosti. 1888;21:3-4. (in Russian).
Savchyk V. Timofiyivska glyna. Do istoriyi vyvchennya geologichnogo mynulogo Prydniprovya [Tymophiy clay. To the history of studying geological past of Prydniprovye]. Sicheslavschyna. Issue 4. Skarby Prydniprovskogo stepu.Dnipropetrovs'k;2002. (in Ukrainian).
Huzhva ZG. Rozvytok sanitarno-profilaktychnogo napryamu zemskoyi medycyny Katerynoslavskoyi guberniyi (II polovina XIX st. — 1917 r) [Development of sanitary-preventive direction of zemstvo medicine in Katerynoslav region (later half of the ХIХ century — 1917)]. Dnipropetrovs'k Medical Academy. Dnipropetrovsk; 2007. 20 p. (in Ukrainian)
Golub I, compiler. Moie Pridnіprov’ja. Kalendar pam’jatnih dat oblastі na 2004 rіk: Bіblіogr. pokazhchik [My Dniper Region. Calendar of memorable dates of the region in 2004: Bibliography]. Lazebnik V, author. Katerinoslavs'ka sanіtarna komіsіja [Katerinoslav sanitary committee]. Dnipropetrovsk: DOUNB; 2003. 63-65. (in Ukrainian).
Yekaterinoslavskiye gubernskiye vedomosti [Yekaterinoslav regional journal]. 14 December 1888;98. (in Russian).
Ryzhenko SA, Huzhva ZG. Klyatva bogyni Hiygieyi. Litopys pro stanovlenya sanepidemslyzhby Dnipropterovskoyi oblasti do 100-richchya (Istorychni narysy). [The oath to goddess Hygieia Chronicle on sanitary epidemic service formation in Dnipropetrovsk region devoted to 100th anniversary (Historical essays). Dnipropetrovsk: UKO ІМА-press; 2001. 360 p. (in Ukrainian).
Kravchenko O.V. Charity and care for children in the ekaterinoslav region in the 19th – the beginning of the 20th century. Naukovi pratsi istorychnogo fakultety Zaporizkogo natsionalnogo universytetu; 2014:ХХХVІІІ: 66. (in Ukrainian).
Protokol zasedaniya syezda zemskih vrachey Yekaterinoslavskoy gubernii [Protocol of meeting of zemostvo doctors in Yekaterinoslav region]. Yekaterinoslav; 15 March 1889:17-50. (in Russian).
Sadivnychyy V. Spetsializovana gazeta “Sezonuy lystok Slavyanskyh mineralnyh vod” y vitchyznyanomy informatsiynomy prostori [Specialized newspaper “Seasonal list of Slovyansk mineral waters” in the domestic informational space]. Zhurnalistika. 2011;10(35):30-39. (in Ukrainian).
Sezonuy lystok Slovyanskyh mineralnyh vod. 1900;1:2-4. (in Russian)
Ryhlyakov VN. Rod Bulatseley. Pokolennaya rospis. [The Family of Bulatsel. Ahnentafel]. Saint-Petersburg; 2005. 57. (in Russian).
Tatarinova L. Family monument to residents of farmstead Skrylnyky. Ukrinform. 23 August, 2002. (in Ukrainian)