Main Article Content
The article resolves of actual problem of interrelation of clinical and endoscopic aspects of mucosal candidosis in upper part of digestive tract. The results of investigation performed in 122 patients led to reveal the prevalence of dyspeptic syndrome in patients with this pathology, in patients with esophageal disorder the intensity of abdominal pain syndrome was 1.5 times higher than in group with only oropharyngeal candidosis (p < 0.001). The deeper mucosal disorder by Candida was associated with increase of frequency of revealing macroscopic signs of esophageal inflammation (р < 0.05), fur (r = 0.220; р = 0.02), difficulty of food pass through the esophagus (r = 0.235; р = 0.02), retrosternal pain (r = 0.249; р = 0.01) with absence of influence of such inflammatory factors as gastroesophageal and duodenogastral refluxes. There was revealed the direct relation of macroscopic signs of inflammation and postulcerative deformation in duodenal bulb with mucosal candidosis degree (r = 0.250; р = 0.01). On the whole the analysis of received data showed the necessity of further study of the role of opportunistic infection in formation pathological process and development of diseases.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.
Arіkan S. Correlation of In Vitro Fluconazole Susceptibility with Clinical Outcome for Severely іll Patients with Oropharyngeal Candidiasis / Arіkan S., Akova M., Hayran M. // Clinical Infectious Diseases. — 1998. — № 26. — P. 903-908.
Kwok M.H. The use of topical nonabsorbable gastrointestinal antifungal prophylaxis to prevent fungal infections in critically ill immunocompetent patients: A meta-analysis / M.H. Kwok,
S.A. Rochford, G. John // Critical care medicine. — 2005. — Vol. 33, № 10. — P. 2383-2392.
Risk factors for albicans and non-albicans candidemia in the intensive care unit / Chow J.K., Golan Y., Ruthazer R. [et al.] // Crit. Care Med. — 2008. — № 36(7). — P. 1993-1998.
Левончук Е.А. Кандидозы слизистых оболочек полости рта / Е.А. Левончук // Современная стоматология. — 2006. — № 3. — С. 27-32.
Микробиология и иммунология для стоматологов: [пер. с англ.] / Под ред. Р.Дж. Ламонта, М.С. Лантц, Р.А. Берне, Д.Дж. Лебланка; пер. с англ. под ред. В.К. Леонтьева. — М.: Практическая медицина, 2010. — 504 с.
Abraham C.M. Advances and Emerging Techniques in the Identification, Diagnosis and Treatment of Oral Candidiasis / C.M. Abraham // Pathology Journal. — 2011. — № 5. — С. 8-12.
Liu X.-H. Intestinal colonization with Candida albicans and mucosal Immunity / X.-D. Bai, X.-H. Liu, Q.-Y. Tong // World J. Gastroenterol. — 2004. — № 10(14). —
Calderone R.A. Virulence factors of Candida albicans / R.A. Calderone, W.A. Fonzi // Trends Microbiol. — 2001. — № 9. — Р. 327-335.
Zunt S.L. Oral Candidiasis: Diagnosis and Treatment /
S.L. Zunt // The Journal of Practical Hygiene. — 2000. — № 9(5). — Р. 31-36.
Kliemann D.A. Candida esophagitis: species distribution and risk factors for infection / D.A. Kliemann, A.C. Pasqualotto, M. Falavigna [et al.] // Rev. Inst. Med. Trop. S. Paulo. — 2008. — № 50(5). — Р. 261-263.
Oropharyngeal Candidiasis as a Marker for Esophageal Candidiasis in Patients with Cancer /
G. Samonis, P. Skordilis, S. Maraki [et al.] // Clin. Inf. Dis. — 1998. — № 27. — Р. 283-286.
Минимальная стандартная терминология в эндоскопии пищеварительной системы: пособие для врачей /
Е.Д. Федоров, С.Ю.Орлов, П.Л. Чернякевич [и др.]. — М.: ЗАО «Бизнес-школа «Интел-Синтез», 2001. — 80 с.
Эндоскопические классификации и комментарии к ним / В.И. Никишаев, Е.О. Врублевская, И.И. Лемко. — К.: Гама-колір, 2004. — 32 с.
Кудряшова И.В. Ранняя диагностика хронического панкреатита с позиции использования ультразвуковой томографии и индекса качества жизни: методические рекомендации / Кудряшова И.В. — Смоленск,
— 20 с.