Main Article Content
The aim of the study was to investigate the process of angiogenesis in the gastric mucosa in the development of portal hypertension in 73 patients with chronic diffuse liver diseases. Increase in the average diameter of the capillaries is most notable in the antrum of patients with chronic cryptogenic cirrhosis: this figure is almost two times higher than in patients with cirrhosis of different etiology. The most reliable detection rate of significant dilatation of the capillary network was observed in the antrum of patients with liver cirrhosis, associated with C virus, that causes the greatest risk of chronic blood loss in patients of this clinical group. On average, signs of dilatation in the antrum are less pronounced than in the fundic, but in patients with primary biliary cirrhosis, this difference is almost imperceptible, and signs of proliferation were significantly more frequent in the antrum than in the fundic.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.
Burak K.W. Diagnosis of portal hypertensive gastropathy / K.W. Burak, P.L. Beck // Curr. Opin. Gastroenterol. — 2003. — Vol. 19, № 5. — P. 477-482.
Язвы желудка на фоне цирроза печени и воздействие на них низкоинтенсивными лазерными излучениями инфракрасного диапазона / [В.М. Ворожейкин, Ф.Г. Назыров, Ш.Н. Артынов, И.М. Байбеков] // Архив патологии. — 1992. — № 5. — С. 15-18.
Губергриц Н.Б. Гепатогенные гастропатии и гепатогенные язвы / Н.Б. Губергриц, Г.М. Лукашевич, Ю.А. Загоренко // Мистецтво лікування. — 2005. — № 3(19). — С. 12-17.
Parikh S.S. Congestive gastropathy: factors influencing development, endoscopic features, Helicobacter pylori infection, and microvessel changes / S.S. Parikh // Am. J. Gastroenterol. — 1994. — Vol. 89, № 7. — P. 1036-1042.
Ohta M. Pathogenesis of portal hypertensive gastropathy: a clinical and experimental review / M. Ohta // Surgery. — 2002. — Vol. 131, № 1. — P. 165-170.
Обновление клеток в слизистой желудка у больных с хроническим гастритом и портальной гипертензией / [Л.Б. Лабезник, С.Г. Комерики, А.Г. Жуков и др.] // Эксп. клин. гастроэнтерология. — 2009. — Т. 3. — С. 30-35.