Main Article Content
In the department of surgery of the digestive organs of State institution «Institute of gastroenterology of National aca-demy of medical sciences of Ukraine» for the period from 2003 to 2013, 567 patients with pathology of the hepatopancreatobiliary zone of different etiology, complicated with obstructive jaundice, underwent surgery. 197 (34.7 %) patients with bilirubinemia more than 200 µmol/l and III degree of liver failure underwent two-stage treatment. Endoscopic (two-step) techniques were applied for the treatment of 143 (25.2 %) patients with choledocholithiasis. One-step minimally invasive interventions — laparoscopic cholecystectomy, external drainage of the common bile duct, lithoextraction, balloon dilatation of the sphincter of Oddi — implemented in 41 (10.4 %) patients. In complications chronic pancreatitis, draining surgeries were performed in 20 (25.6 %) patients and resection-draining — in 39 (50.0 %), with the correction of bile outflow, as well as endoscopic, laparoscopic and minimally invasive puncture-draining operations were carried out. 2 (2.6 %) patients underwent pancreatoduodenectomy by Whipple. Two-stage surgeries were performed in 26 (33.3 %) patients. At tumors of cholangiopancreatoduodenal zone, 18 (30.5 %) patients underwent percutaneous endobiliary reducing interventions followed by radical surgery in 10 (16.9 %) patients.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.
Десятерик В.І. Діагностика та лікування гострих ускладнень жовчнокам’яної хвороби на тлі механічної жовтяниці / В.І. Десятерик, О.В. Котов, Є.С. Шевченко // Український журнал хірургії. — 2014. — № 1 (24). — С. 140-147.
Механическая желтуха: современные взгляды на проблему диагностики и хирургического лечения / Ю.А. Пархисенко, А.И. Жданов, В.Ю. Пархисенко, Р.С. Калашник // Український журнал хірургії. — 2013. — № 3 (22). — С. 202-211.
Славин Л.Е. Лапароскопическая холецистэктомия / Л.Е. Славин // Практическая медицина. — 2010. — № 41. — С. 30-35.
Мини-инвазивная хирургия осложненных форм холедохолитиаза / М.Е. Нечитайло, П.В. Огородник, А.Г. Дейниченко и др. // Харківська хірургічна школа. — 2013. — № 2 (59). — С. 12-17.
Freeman M.L. Risk factors for post-ERCP pancreatitis: a prospective, multicenter study / M.L. Freeman, J.A. DiSario, D.B. Nelson et al. // Gastrointest. Endosc. — 2001. — № 54. — P. 425-434.
Fujita N. Endoscopic sphincterotomy and endoscopic pa-pillary balloon dilatation for bile duct stones: a prospective randomized controlled multicenter trial / N. Fujita, H. Maguchi, Y. Komatsu et al. // Gastrointest. Endosc. — 2003. — № 57. — P. 151-155.
Baron T.H. Endoscopic balloon dilation of the biliary sphincter compared to endoscopic biliary sphincterotomy for removal of common bile duct stones during ERCP: a metaanalysis of rando-mized, controlled trials / T.H. Baron, G.C. Harewood // Am. J. Gastroenterol. — 2004. — № 99. — P. 1455-1460.
Дооперационная диагностика скрытого холедохолитиаза / Т.Б. Ардасенов, Д.А. Фрейдович, А.Г. Паньков и др. // Анналы хирургической гепатологии. — 2011. — № 16 (2). — С. 18-24.
Ничитайло М.Е. Минимально инвазивная хирургия патологии желчных протоков / М.Е. Ничитайло, В.В. Грубник. — М., 2005. — 424 с.