Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.
Musanbaev NH, Imantaev EM, Abdagappar JN. To the history of cardiospasm and cardiac achalasia surgical treatment in Kazakhstan. Vestnik KazNMU. 2015;3:161-2.
Musanbaev NH, Imantaev EM, Abdagappar JN. The history of treatment of functional impassability of the gastric cardiac. Vestnik KazNMU. 2015;1:230-2.
Shestopalov SS, Kushnirenco OYu. Methods of registration of motor function of gastrointestinal tract (review of literature). Available from: http://www.lvkgmu.ru/maps.html
Ivashkin VT, Truhmanov IV. Evolution of ideas about the role of violations of motive function of gullet in pathogeny of gastro-esophageal reflux disease. Rossiyskiy gurnal gastroenterologii, gepatologii, coloproktologii. 2010;20(2):13-19. (in Russian)
Pancirev MYu, Kliminskiy IV, Chernyakevich SA. Iionomanometricheskoe issledovanie pichevodno-geludochnogo perechoda: Metodichescogo recomendacii. [Ions manometry research of esophagogastric transition : Methodical recommendations] . Moscow: M; 1976. 37p.
Desipio J, Friedenberg FK, Korimilli A, Richter JE, Parkman HP, Fisher RS. High-resolution solid-state manometry of the antropyloroduodenal region. Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2007 Mar;19(3):188-95. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2982.2006.00866.x
Wang YT, Yazaki E, Sifrim D. High-resolution manometry: Esophageal disorders not addressed by the «Chicago classification». J Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2012 Oct;18(4):365-72. doi: 10.5056/jnm.2012.18.4.365.
Truchmanov AS, Storonona OS, Ivashkin VT. Clinical value of research of motive function of the digestive system: the past, present, future. Rossiyskiy jurnal gastroenterologii, gepatologii, coloproktologii. 2013;23(5):4-14. (in Russian)
Bordin DS, Valitova ER. Metodika provedeniya i klinicheskoe znacheniye manometrii pishchevoda (Metodicheskie rekomendacii) [Clinical value of research of motive function of the digestive system: the past, present, future]. Moscow: ID “Medpractica-m»; 2009. 24 p.
Storonona OS. Truchmanov AS. Metodika izucheniya dvigatelnoy funkcii pischevoda: Posobie dlya poslediplomnogo obrazovaniya] [Methodology of study of motive function of gullet: Manual for after diploma education]. Moscow: ID “Medpractica-m»; 2011. 34 p.
Kahrilas PJ, Ghosh SK, Pandolfino JE. Esophageal motility disorders in terms of pressure topography: the Chicago classification. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2008 May-Jun;42(5):627-35. doi: 10.1097/MCG.0b013e31815ea291.
Buriy AN, Krokush VV, Kogara SP, Chernaya IS, Harlanovskaya EP. Diagnostika i lechenie narusheniy motornoy funkcii pishchevoda, geludka I dvenadcatiperstnoy kishki: metod. rekomendacii [Diagnostics and treatment of violations of motor function of gullet, stomach and duodenum: Methodical recommendations]. Kiev; 2007. 56 p. (in Russian)
Rapoport SI, Rakitin BV, authors, Komarov FI, Rapoport SI, editor. Manometriya pishchevoda [Manometry of gullet]. M: MIA; 2010. (in Russian)
Reshetilov YuI. Faznaya deyatelnost organov pishchevareniya: Monografiya [Phase activity of organs of digestion: Monograph]. Zaporizhzhya; 2006. 206 p. (in Russian)
Gutnova SK. Bioelectric activity of overhead departments of gastrointestinal tract for patients by a chronic pancreatitis. Gastroenterologiya yuga Rossii. 2009:44-45. (in Russian)
Ivashkin VT, Truchmanov AS. Evolution of ideas about the role of violations of motive function of gullet in pathogeny of gastro-esophageal reflux disease. Rossiyskiy gurnal gastroenterologii, gepatologii, coloproktologii. 2010;20(2):13-19. (in Russian)
Golub IV, Pasechnicov DV, Udovichenco TG. Dysmotility of stomach for patients with of gastro-esophageal reflux disease having symptoms of dyspepsia. Rossiyskiy zurnal gastroenterologii, gepatologii, coloproktologii. 2010;20(S36):8. (in Russian)
Kolomeyceva MA, Udovichenko TG, Pasechnikov DV. Character of violations of motor function of stomach at the different variants of functional dyspepsia. Rossiyskiy zurnal gastroenterologii, gepatologii, coloproktologii. 2007;S30:27. (in Russian)
Chernyavskii VV. Possibilities of modern prokinetics in the correction of movement of digestive tract. Vnutrennyaya medicina. 2008;1(7). (in Russian)
Karasikov NV, Mikheev AG, Mishulin LE, Rakitin BV, Trifonov MM, Schookin SI. Gastrointestinal Manometry with Medical Device «Gastroscan-D». Biomedicinskaya radioelektronska. 2011;10:79-83. (in Russian)
Yanova OB, Valitova ER. Role of water-perfunic manometry in diagnostics of diseases of gullet. In: XI Congress of the Scientific society of gastroenterologists of Russia. 2011. Moscow: CNII of gastroenterology; 2011. 243 p.
Gerlov GK, Kozlov SV, Karac RS. Esophageal and antropyloroduodenal manometry in the estimation of functional violations of overhead departments of gastrointestinal tract for patients with reflux-esophageal at preparation to the operation. In: Collection of theses of the All-russian research and practice conference with international participation "Ulcerous illness of stomach and duodenum". Sochi, 2006. Vestnik chirurgicheskoy gastroenterologii. 2006;1:82. (in Russian)